Becoming a Certified Fascial Manipulation SpecialistÒ means to be a full member of the Fascial Manipulation family, to be easily contacted by patients and to always count on the support of the association of professionals who deal with the fascia and its dysfunctions around the world.
This certification is designed to affirm that the practitioner who has completed the entire FM training cycle represents the most competent individual in providing the correct application of the method to his/her patients.
This Certification is an opportunity, but is not compulsory for using FMÒ. The certificate of participation issued at the end of every course allows the operator to use the Fascial Manipulation method and insert the course attendance in his CV.
In addition to the possibilities provided in the certificates of participation, the CFMS can use the verbal and figurative trademarks of Fascial Manipulation® on whatever support he requiresand to appear on the Fascial Manipulation website as a specialist.
The CFMS® examination can be requested by anyone who has:
– completed the three course levels in Fascial Manipulation
– actively used the method for a period of at least one year after completion of Level III
This examination will evaluate the applicant’s ability to:
– take a pertinent case history
– understand how to form a hypothesis based on information collected
– perform an examination of motor function
– perform a palpatory examination of the points
– determine the treatment strategy
– manipulate the tissue
Where and when
The examination is normally carried out in June, at the Stecco Fascial Manipulation Institute in Padua, the day before the annual Fascial Manipulation congress, although the possibility of other dates in different locations is not excluded.
To access the exam in Padua it is necessary to register by March 31 on the specific page of the platform www.fascialmanipulation-stecco.com . For deadlines regarding any other possible dates and locations, contact the reference secretariat.
The evaluation will be sent by e-mail to the participants within one week of the examination. On the same date the certificate of CFMS will be available to be downloaded.
The cost of the Certification is 500,00€ (VAT included) via credit card. This amount covers € 200 for the cost of the monitoring and teaching of the examinationand €300 for the license to use the brand for three years. This will help defray expenses incurred for the legal defence of the brand name and logo.
Should an applicant not pass the exam, he or she will be given a refund of €300.
Update and revoke
Three years from the date of acquisition of the certification, the certified practitioner can request to attend the free update day and to renew his/her qualification for the CFMS, in conjunction with the Fascial Manipulation Annual Congress. The renewal and the use of the brand for promotional and informative purposes will cost € 300 to cover the next three years.
In the case of grave breach, the Fascial Manipulation Institute by Stecco reserves the right to cancel the certification via registered mail.
Obtaining the CFMS®
Prior to March 31. 2018, the certification may be requested via the dedicated page of the website www.fascialmanipulation-stecco.com the following way:
- Click on “Certification”
- Read and confirm that you have read the information on the certification.
- Complete the online form for the creation of the applicant’s account (if the applicant does not already have one).
- After having received the confirmation email, go the platform home-page once again and click on “Certification”
- Fill in the date, place, and teachers’ names for each of the 3 levels levels of certification completed
- Click on the link “payment” via credit card
The Certification itself can be downloaded from the platform by the successful applicant, using his/her username and password.